Breast enlargement techniques are always in demand and are much talked about both by men and women. Numerous breast enlargement techniques are available, but among them, silicone breast implants are quite popular.
Approximately, over 200,000 women in the United States opt for breast implants each year. Each passing year sees a phenomenal rise in the number of people opting for the breast implants. Females, right from teenagers to middle aged women are getting their augmentation surgery performed on them.
Over the years, this surgical procedure too has developed and has become less complicated and safe than before. Women desiring larger breasts find this option alluring. US breast implants - regulations
Breast implants may be done due to one or a combination of the below mentioned reasons:
· Females who get their breasts remove due to breast cancer or any other disease.
· Transgender-After a sex change operation, breasts are implanted on the body.
· Where the growth of the breasts is not symmetrical
· Sagging of breasts after pregnancy.
· Breast lift or mastopexy
· Enlargement of breasts for cosmetic purposes.
Misconception about Breast Implants:
· Many women fear about the implants rupturing inside the body or leakage occurring after the implants. There have been cases of the implants rupturing, but such incidence happen rarely. Most of the women who underwent the surgery did not have many problems after the breast implant surgery.
· Replacing breast implants - Though the replacement of the breast implants has to be done, it is to be done only after a period of 10 years or so. Mostly, breast implant replacements happen since the patient wants a larger size, or wants to change the shape, etc. Surgery may have to be redone due to asymmetry or leakage. However, this rarely happens.
· Perfect Shape: If you are thinking that you will get the perfect breasts after the surgery, then you will be disappointed. There will be an increase in the breast size, but don’t expect perfection.
Types of Incision:
There are three types of incision generally used by the surgeons.
1. In the breast fold: An incision is made in the crease between the two breasts. The disadvantage of this incision is that the surgery marks will be clearly visible.
2. Near the nipples: This incision will not show the scar marks. But, if you are nursing a child or expect to be a mother in future, then feeding the baby would be difficult.
3. Under the armpit.
The surgeon will suggest as to which incision is best suitable for you. The surgery is not complicated and you may return home with in a day or even on the same day. You will require rest for 2 to 3 weeks. After that you can return to your routine chores. However, do not engage in too much of physical activity without consulting your surgeon. You may experience burning sensation for a couple of days after the surgery, which may go away, with time, as the stitches heal.
Read about Breast Firmness Products from stherbb.com